Tuesday 31 May 2011

Baby baby baby ...

Just a quick post today. The birth of a baby brings so much joy & happiness. And what better way to celebrate than with a handmade card :) One of the mums from school gave birth to a gorgeous little girl recently, so I made 2 cards for her ... one from me and one requested by a friend. And in the same week, a plea for another baby girl card! So here are all three ...



The 2 cards above use products from Craftwork Cards, 'Warren' the rabbit is soooo cute!


This card is made from papers & a topper from the Do crafts goody bag last month, Tatty Teddy is just right for baby cards.

Finally, from the young to the old! My lovely Dad had his birthday the other day & here's the card I made for him ...


This card was stamped with the spot on roller from Stampin' Up. Other stamps used were, I think from Banana Frog & Clarity Stamps.

Right, a frantic 2 weeks for me now ... I sit my level 2 psychology exam with the Open University 2 weeks today. Aaaaaagh!! I haven't sat an exam for ... well, yes let's not even go there! So I'm off now to revise, revise, revise ...

Take care & thanks for stopping by x

2 comments:

  1. Very stylish and beautiful Tam. Particulary love the Bubbles and Fish Kx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Warren is adorable! Very lovely cards Tam. Helen x

    ReplyDelete