Saturday 2 July 2011

Exam is done!


Well, I sat my first psychology exam towards my degree with the Open University a few weeks ago. It was a bit of a nasty paper, but I sweated out the 3 hours & 'waffled' about psychology so I just have to hope I answered the questions! All will be revealed at the beginning of August when I get my results.

A few days after that was Father's Day so I frantically made a card for my Dad ...


This uses the lovely Nature Walk stamp set from Stampin' Up! which I have fallen in love with.

In other news, I'm setting up another blog for my Stampin' Up! creations & will put up a link here when it's up & running.

Take care & thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Just thought I would comment Nugenix and say superb theme, did you create it.self? Looks really good.Can I put some of this on my page if I include a link to this website. For more ==== >>>>>> http://www.healthsupreviews.com/nugenix/

    ReplyDelete